Coming to a Teachers' Conference Near YOU
Watch for the MLC Graduate Studies report at your WELS district teachers’ conference. It will feature students in the program. Oral reports will be given at several conferences by graduate students or by the director. A written report will be provided at conferences that do not allow oral presentations. See a listing of conferences and who will present the report.
As of now, a graduate report will be given at the following conferences:
- October 6 –Dakota-Montana/Nebraska Conference, Mt. Olive - Overland Park KS (Mark Renner)
- October 6 – Michigan/North Atlantic Conference, St. Paul - Saginaw MI (Cynthia Lange)
- October 6—South Central Conference, Lord of Life - Friendswood TX (E. John Fredrich)
- October 20 – South Atlantic Conference, King of Kings - Maitland FL (Anne Schroeder)
- October 20 – North Central High School Conference, Minnesota Valley Lutheran - New Ulm MN (John Meyer)
- October 20 – Pacific Northwest Conference, Performing Arts Center - Newport OR (Dan Gawrisch)
- October 21 – Minnesota Conference, Bethany Lutheran College - Mankato MN (John Meyer)
- November 3 – Arizona/California Conference, St. Mark’s - Citrus Heights CA (Matthew Bauer)
Written reports only will be provided at the Wisconsin State Teachers’ and Wisconsin Association of Lutheran Educators’ Conferences (WALE – ALHS). If you are in one of those conferences, please look for the report and point it out to others.