Skip to content
Martin Luther College

Request Information

Document Actions

Financial Aid

last modified 2013-07-15 04:59 PM

Information about Federal Student Loans.

Student Loans
Financial assistance is available to all Martin Luther College (MLC) graduate students in the form of student loans. Application for these can be made by completing a FAFSA (free application for federal student aid) and communicating with the MLC financial aid office.


How to Apply for a Student Loan


© 1995-2014 Martin Luther College | Maintained by Network Services | For Faculty and Staff | Organizations | Contact MLC