Planning YOUR master's program is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Choose an emphasis and print its PROGRAM PLAN.
- INSTRUCTION -innovative instruction for high student achievement
- LEADERSHIP - developing leaders for strong schools and educational excellence
- SPECIAL EDUCATION - helping educators serve an increasingly diverse student population
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY - leadership for technology integration
Add Teacher Licensure to your program!
MLC graduate students may select half of their courses from outside their emphasis. The course descriptions will help you know which ones best match your varied responsibilities and interests.
The 8-Year Course Calendar lets you see when courses are offered so you can plan to take courses when it's convenient for you.
Complete your program in as little as two years (instruction or leadership), through summers only (leadership), or by spreading it over seven years.