A five to seven page paper that:
- states the objectives or purposes for the internship. Where possible, relate these objectives to professional standards (i.e. early childhood, Council for Exceptional Children, state standards, etc.)
- gives some evidence of the importance of these objectives by a review of current literature
- details all the arrangements for the internship
- suggests how each objective will be assessed
- includes appropriate references
The internship must be served under a Master Teacher.
The difference between credits is the length of time spent in the internship. A three credit internship is half days for one semester or full days during summer. A six credit internship is full days for one semester.