The Lutheran EducatorUp one level
The Lutheran Educator is the official professional journal for Lutheran teachers of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
- Back Issues
- Issues from 1990 to present (volumes 31-49) are available online.
- Manuscript Guidelines
- How to submit manuscripts for review.
- Subscription Information
- A Bibliography in Christian Education [PDF]
- Published by John Isch in 2000, this document is a listing of essays, (generally unpublished) journal articles, excerpts from longer works, and miscellaneous published and unpublished material.
- Index by Author and Subject [PDF]
- Published by John Isch in 2007, this document indexes "The Lutheran Educator" and several of its predecessor and contemporary publications by author and subject.
- A Potpourri of Reminiscences [PDF]
- A recounting of the DMLC European Study Tours 1972-1989