Managing your library account.
How do I set-up and manage my library account?
Logging in for the first time:
- Look for the "My Account" on the tool bar above the search box or "Log on to My Account" in the upper right corner.
- Login Information:
- Library Card Number: The 14 digit number on your student ID card.
- Password/Pin: changeme
- Select “User Password Change”.
- Once again enter the user ID number and the password “changeme”.
- Finish setting up an account by choosing a new password, type in the new password a second time and select, “Change Pin”.
- Your account is now set up.
Managing your Account
- The account will show materials currently checked out, materials overdue, and any holds that have been placed.
- Holds can be modified in review.
User Password Change
- We recommend that each student change the assigned password before using the library.
- Choose a mix of capital letters, lower case letters, numbers or symbols.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it by contacting a librarian.
- All materials that are renewable are listed.
- Place a checkmark in front of the materials to be renewed.
- Select “Renew Selected Items”.