Describes the requirements to complete a Field Project for the Master of Science Degree in Education.
A three to five page paper that:
- identifies a research problem or project and provides rationale for the significance of the problem or project
- explains how the problem will be investigated (procedure) or how a project will be developed
- gives some evidence for the importance of the project by a review of current literature
- defines how the project will be assessed and
- includes appropriate references