Sync Multiple Google Calendars on iOS
By default, Google only shares your primary calendar with your iOS device so you will not see any shared calendars without taking further action.
Make sure you have setup your MLC Google Account on your iOS device by following our Google Apps on iOS guide.
Things You Need to Know
- Your MLC email account
- Your current MLC email account password
- Open Safari.app and navigate to http://m.google.com/sync/settings.
- Tap on the "Sign in with your Google Account" button on the page.
- Enter your MLC email account and current MLC email account password on the next screen and tap on the "Sign in" button.
- On the next screen, you will see a listing of devices which have accessed your MLC Google Account. Tap on the listing corresponding with your device.
- On the next screen you will see a number of headings. Check the boxes next to the calendars you want to show up on your iOS device and then tap on the "Save" button.
- You can either close Safari or tap on "Change another device" to add the calendars to another device (say you have an iPhone and an iPad).
If you are running into any other problems, please contact Network Services so that we might be able to help you. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- These instructions only work if you have followed the instructions in our Google Apps on iOS guide. If you setup your account as a Gmail account yourself, these instructions will not work.
- These instructions also will only work from an iOS device. Trying to access the site from your desktop or laptop will not work.
- It can take some time for the calendars to show up in Calendar.app on your device. Also make sure you that you have Calendars enabled in the settings for your MLC Google Account.
- If you want to be able to quickly get back to http://m.google.com/sync/settings, make sure you either bookmark the site on your iOS device or tap the Share Button and then Add to Home Screen.