MLC subscribes to the Microsoft Campus Agreement and makes available some Microsoft software products at extremely reduced prices.
You will need to stop up at Network Services with your Student ID and have cash or check ready at time of purchase.
What is available?
- Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus (for Windows)
- Microsoft 7 Ultimate Upgrade (32-bit and 64-bit)
How much does it cost?
- $25/piece (includes install media)
What's the catch?
- You agree to read and abide by the Microsoft license for the product.
- The product is only for the student's computer. You can't install it on other computers for your friends and relatives.
- You can only buy one of each version. You lose it, its lost. We can't sell you another one.
- If you leave school before graduation, you must remove the products from your computer.
What happens when I graduate?
The software license will convert to a perpetual license. Before you leave campus you can pick up a Student License Confirmation which is proof of software ownership.
What happens when a new version of the software comes out?
You can buy a new set of install media and upgrade.