Projects are funded in the order listed below.
- MLC Ladies' Auxiliary Scholarships - $3,000 - FUNDED
This provides $750 scholarships for four students that are renewable for a total of four years.
- Support for the MLC Library - $1,250 - FUNDED
The longest standing project of the Auxiliary, this fund has provided over $50,000 in books, supplies, and educational materials.
- Daylight Outreach Opportunities - $2,500 - FUNDED
MLC students travel throughout the United States providing ministry support for congregations in the form of canvassing, vacation Bible schools, Bible sports camps, etc.
Click on the links to see an image of the items requested.
- Leveled Readers - Classroom Set - $2,554.20 - FUNDED
- Portable Conductor's Podium - $1,100.00 - FUNDED
- Toddler Changing Tables - $3,000.00 ($1,500.00 each)
- Library Furniture Re-upholstering - $1,072.70
- Whiteboards for Language Arts Methods Courses - $422.53 - FUNDED
- New Music Folders for the MLC Wind Symphony - $1,072.99
- Wireless Mic Replacements for WCC Auditorium - $833.00
- Chapter Book - Classroom Set - $450.00
- Additional Wireless Mic for Chapel of the Christ - $935.00
- Library Digital Study Room - $1,210.00
- Hearing Assist System for Chapel of the Christ - $1,000.00
- Fitness Center Cross Trainer - $3,500.00
- Chapel Landscaping - $2,500.00
- Hall Bulletin Boards - $1,500.00
- 5 PAR Stage Lighting Fixtures for WCC Auditorium - $600.00
- Campus Seating - $475.00 (one bench)