Program Planning Guide
Planning YOUR master's program is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Choose an emphasis and print its PROGRAM PLAN.
- I -innovative instruction for high student achievement
- LEADERSHIP - developing leaders for strong schools and educational excellence
- S - helping educators serve an increasingly diverse student population
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY - leadership for technology integration
Add Post-baccalaureate Licensure to your program!
2. Pick the electives that match your ministry by reading the COURSE DESCRIPTIONS.
MLC graduate students may select half of their courses from outside their emphasis. The course descriptions will help you know which ones best match your varied responsibilities and interests.
3. Fit the courses into your schedule according to the COURSE CALENDAR.
The Long-Term Course Calendar lets you see when courses are offered so you can plan to take courses when it's convenient for you. Complete your program in as little as two years (instruction or leadership), through summers only (leadership), or by spreading it over seven years.