Devoted to Our Mission
Abdul Kalam, 11th President of India, once said, “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.” Martin Luther College’s mission is to train a corps of Christian witnesses who are qualified to meet the ministry needs of the WELS. With single-minded devotion, the MLC master’s program carries out that mission.
- Faculty – All faculty members are active WELS members who are experienced in WELS schools and qualified to teach graduate courses in their area of instruction.
- Program – The emphases (Leadership, Instruction, Special Education, Educational Technology) and all courses have been specifically designed to meet the ministry needs of WELS teachers.
- Convenience – All courses are available online so WELS teachers can complete their degree and engage in discussions with other WELS teachers no matter where they serve.
- Flexibility – The student-centered approach puts teachers in control of selecting how long their program will take, when they take courses, and which courses best reflect their ministry.
- Affordability – MLC encourages responsible stewardship of WELS teacher and school resources by keeping tuition costs as low as possible. Our master’s program is likely the most cost effective one available.